WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Thursday 8 May 2008

Wide Open Spaces

Egg Tempera & Pen on card

I didn't feel very inspired this morning, although the weather is great again & all I had in my head was beach scenes! I decided though that a country scene was needed. It reminded me of hot summer days and country walks when I was a young girl, with insects buzzing about and long grasses tickling my legs.



I have used a medium that I am not familiar with - egg tempera - and then gone over with pen.

1 comment:

Ed G said...

that's wikkid miran! i like... x