WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Saturday 10 May 2008

Summer Trees or (Go Fly a Kite)



Acrylic on card 19cm x 16cm

Although I am supposed to do each piece in the same place and at the same time each day, I have realised that it is an impossibility when you have a four year old to run around after. So, today I compromised.
I had to take my son to his theatre arts group which meets every saturday morning. So when I would normally be walking around the shops in Guildford High St, I took my project bag with me & worked on the flat surface of the boot lid of my car! So the time was the same, but today I had to change the venue. It was quite enjoyable working outside, but of course your acrylics dry more quickly!
Another beautiful sunny day and a warm 25 degrees.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that painting. The best of of the ones ive seen so far!
I like the mix of colours from the trees.