WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Monday 5 May 2008

Off we go...

Tuesday 6th May 2008, I will be starting my '30 paintings in 30 days' project. It seems that many people have already done this or are in the process of doing it. My reason for doing this project is to see what the end product will be.

I have brainstormed some rules for this project with a friend and each piece will not take more than an hour to create, all materials/paper/card/canvas/mediums are pre-selected and placed in a box or bag, NO planning ahead, NO examination of previous days work and NO changing pieces that are no good!

I then have to plan an exhibition to show it.!! eeeek.

No comments: