WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Saturday 17 May 2008

Extra blurb for today!

I have now added some LINKS on the right hand side of my blog so please feel free to check them out. One is family - Pauline Rowson, who writes crime novels, my close friend Laurie who is an artist, mother, yoga teacher, bionic woman basically (well almost!) and a couple of other links to artists sites. The list will build gradually.

It is pouring with rain, grey and horrid today, but apparently the weather is going to perk up in the week - thank goodness. I am hibernating this weekend, but may do a bit more artwork than my usual one-a-day.

I have another blog site - not much chat but it will hold other paintings/pictures as well as the 30 in 30 project. See links.

No comments: