WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Tuesday 13 May 2008

Primary Freefall

Acrylic on card

No inspiration here, it was just an idea that popped into my head whilst I was eating my scrambled egg, about 1 minute before I started my mornings painting. Col took photos of me in strange falling positions whilst I balanced myself on the giant footstool. I would have painted the background more thickly with the acrylic paint but knew it would take too long to dry before I needed to place the freefalling people! Anyway, I quite like the idea of it and may transfer this to a large canvas at some point.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie Pearsall said...

Ah-hah! See it's not so scary after all, just have to get to that damn trick door! Come on girl, you can do it - once you open one, they all open automatically!!!!!