WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Thursday 22 May 2008

Inspiration


ACRYLIC ON CARD

This morning I had to go out after taking my son to school, so I took my materials with me and set up on a friends kitchen table. She is also an artist and it was good to see some of her work. Many of her paintings are along the lines of aboriginal paintings/art with many painstaking dots, but they are very effective. So I also put a few dots into my painting.
I was inspired today to do something very abstract and mixed a lovely white paint with iridescence into various shades of blue. The picture above does not capture it fully, but it's as close as I can get.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This painting has a nice life to it