WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Wednesday 21 May 2008

Is It a Bird? Is It a Plane? No! It's A Sunset Over the Sea

The painting above is slightly lighter & perhaps easier to see. A few people have said that the one below is a bit too dark!



Acrylic on Card

I enjoyed this doing this one, and felt good about it, although my partner thought it was a plane & then a bird! At least he gave me a title for it. I will let you make your own minds up about it. To me it is when the sun goes Strepsil (throat lozenge) red just before it disappears below the horizon - most beautiful over the sea or around mountains.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: