WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Wednesday 7 May 2008

Excitement and Joy


Acrylic on Card
Ok, well, today's painting is rather different in that it is very abstract. Inspiration this morning? I think it was because when I woke up & got up I felt quite happy and excited - about what? I do not know. When I am in this mood I usually see colours differently to normal and everything is bright and glowing!
The painting is an explosion (like a firework, I suppose) of excitement & the joy that comes after.
With this project there is no forward planning and I have a set time of 1 hour max to do each piece. The planning begins when the time begins.
I'm loving it.

No comments: