WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Tuesday 6 May 2008

Summer's Here


Acrylic on card
So here it is, the first one complete - 29 to go!


Inspiration this morning must have been the weather - blue sky, sunshine and a lovely 23 degrees C. Wishing I was still in Mallorca but enjoying the fact that the UK has some great weather at last!


2 comments:

Pauline Rowson said...

Hi Miranda, the painting is great. I love the vibrant blue. It's perfect for a lovely day like today. It's been fantastic here on Hayling Island - who needs Mallorca when it's like this?! I'll put a link on my blog to yours and post a blog entry. Love to you allx

Juliet said...

Hi - welcome to the blogosphere and good luck with the project - what a great idea. I'll be back every day to see how it's going.