WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Sunday 20 July 2008

What happens next???

I have now completed two projects - paintings/drawings & it's a really great feeling to know I have now completed these. I am going to continue but with a difference for awhile...

... I am currently doing some training which is taking quite a lot of time & thought up. We are also trying to find somewhere else to live among many other plans, therefore, I have decided to continue with my artwork but on a different scale. I am going to make a start on some pieces I have wanted to do for some time so there will not be a post everyday. I have no idea how often I will post but please keep checking back. I will try for at least one per week, but don't hold your breath, some of the pieces I wish to do are going to take quite some time to implement. Thank you to all of you who have been keeping up with my projects. STAY TUNED...

1 comment:

Laurie Pearsall said...

You are a powerhouse! 2 months of daily painting from a woman with a supposed creative block...impressive. We are missing you all here from Boston.