WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Sunday 13 July 2008

Drawing

25cm x 25cm
watercolour & pen

I was going to do another spiritual figure today, but it was all a bit of a strain! so here is my son drawing on his bed. He has to do a drawing every time I do one!

Well I am gradually catching up, after missing a week due to illness, & only have 4 more to do, so then the 30 drawings will be a completed set. What to do next? not sure yet, possibly back to acrylics but perhaps some larger pieces on board, I love to work in acrylic, it's my favourite medium at the moment so I want to get back to that, although I have really enjoyed using pastels etc for this group. I have some ideas for several larger pieces of work, so it maybe that I just do a piece a week or every few days rather than posting one every day! we shall see... Anyway I still have a few more of these to do. I hope you are all enjoying them. Ciao.x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie Pearsall said...

I think that a.) this image of Josh drawing is indeed a spiritual figure, and b.) it's my favorite painting you have posted to date. it just works. So proud of you. Keep on truckin'