WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Wednesday 30 July 2008

Rhythm of the Sea


33cm x 24cm

Acrylic on canvas panel

Just an oddity that popped into my head!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

chumly said...

I like this picture, it is different and says a lot.

grant williams said...

I love the rhythm of the sea and the kite surfing! The look really great!

MadHatter said...

Hi Miranda

I've only just opened this mail. Splendid stuff. Didn't know you were even interested, let alone good at it!

Best regards all,

Roy ex-of 'The Star'

Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda,

Only just opened this mail. Good stuff. Didn't realise you were so interested in it let alone good at it.

Best regards all,

Roy ex-of 'The Star'