WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Sunday 20 July 2008

Midday Meditation


31cm x 19cm
Pastel & pen

This is the LAST ONE! in the second '30 paintings in 30 days' project. Today we decided to have a bit of fun with Colin (my partner). I decided I wanted to do one of him meditating in his new reading glasses! Instead of the usual jeans & t-shirt he was wearing I drew him in a bright orange kaftan (artistic licence!). I have to say this one is not a great likeness of him but not far off and it was great fun to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: