WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Friday 13 June 2008

Malena

Conte, graphitint pencil & pencil on paper
19cm x 25cm

This is a portrait of my good friends daughter Malena. I was sent the photograph yesterday of her & not really knowing what to draw this morning decided I would give it a go. I am really enjoying doing the portraits, I can't say I find them easy, but I guess it's all good practice.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie Pearsall said...

What a surprise!! I know that face! Great job. How 'bout some self-portraits?! Go get 'em, tiger...