WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Monday 9 June 2008

Josh


Graphite pencil, conte & Graphitint pencil on paper
h 30cm x w 19cm

So here it is, the first one in another 30 in 30 line up. This time it is going to be various drawings. The rules are pretty much the same as before, but with a few alterations. The medium has changed as has the paper size, but I think the time constraint is going to be kept the same (no more than 1 hour for each piece) and probably the location will remain the same (at home on the dining room table), although I will have to work in other places if I have to be out and about for my son or other family members.

This piece is of my son Josh, who is 4 years old going on 34! He was reading his Spanish flash cards whilst I drew him.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: