WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Tuesday 26 October 2010

Old Cart

This is the first one in the series.  An old cart under a tree in the Mallorcan sun.  The photo isn't great as my camera is out of battery, so this is a mobile phone shot!

3 comments:

Laurie Pearsall said...

Great to see you doing what you do so well. Who cares about the photo- it's the painting that speaks for itself! I'm looking forward to seeing this series evolve.

Cat said...

Ooh pretty! I especially love the dappled sunshine on the ground. More more more! xo

Mari said...

Lovely Miranda, Good to see! And inspiring...might just get back to my own soon!