WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Saturday 30 January 2010

Kite Surfing II

The start of a fresh new year.  

It has taken me 7 months to pick up a paint brush here at home - the previous rainforest painting was done in Mallorca in the summer of 2009.

I have FINALLY finished a painting I began in May last year (09). It is a diptych (although not hinged) and a larger version of a previous kite surfing painting that I sold in December 2008. 

Kite Surfing II
SOLD
122cm x 30cm
Acrylic on canvas

No comments: