WELCOME

This project began by me making a painting/drawing/collage, or whatever medium/material I decided, every day for 30 days. NO forward planning. However, I now post other pieces of work that I do. I am sure I will do another set of 30 in 30 at some point - it is a great project to get the creative process going again after a stagnant period of time.



Sunday 24 August 2008

Roof Tops


23cm x 30.5cm
Acrylic on Canvas

This was originally a different piece of work that I began recently, but it turned out to be not as great as I was expecting so I turned it into rooftops by moonlight instead. Quite abstract with a couple of pusscats thrown in for good measure.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie Pearsall said...

me likey- make more!

Anonymous said...

I love it but can only see one cat.
Has Gibbs eaten the other one?